- INVESTOR RELATIONS
- MEHR JANOSCH
How to treat erectile dysfunction? | Increase potency
How to treat erectile dysfunction? This question is asked by many patients. But nowadays many effective methods have been devised for solving this issue, such as the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
There are many drugs that increase the potency, and thus help to solve the problem of how to treat erectile dysfunction. An erection is a factor that reflects the state of health of a man, both physical and mental. In varying degrees of erectile dysfunction, even if several times in a life, is experienced by any man. And their appearance contributes to stress, illness, problems in sexual relations with a woman, troubles at work, etc.
It is possible to increase an erection without the use of medications:
1. To improve an erection will help constant physical activity. For example, walking at a brisk pace, because movement prevents blood from stagnating in the pelvic area. Doctors advise to walk about 3 km per day.
2. Well strengthen erection morning sex. An erection is strongest in the mornings, because at this time the body has the largest amount of sex hormones.
3. Walking on bare feet. The foot has many nerve endings responsible for sexual arousal. And barefoot walking stimulates these endings.
4. Regular douche also has a good effect on blood circulation. It is necessary in turn to water the pelvic area with cool and warm water. So strengthen blood flow to the genital and good blood circulation in it will provide a stable erection.
5. Well, the most useful tool for erection – regular sex. At the same time, the body reacts reflexively to arousal, so a man is getting easier and easier each time.
At the physical level, the causes of erectile dysfunction are associated with various diseases. These include damage to the brain or spinal cord, nerve endings responsible for the excitation process, as well as circulatory disorders, prostate disease, diabetes, etc. In these cases, treatment should be carried out under the supervision of a specialist.
The main cause of weak erection is insufficient blood flow to the penis. But today there are many drugs that show how to treat erectile dysfunction. They contribute to the resumption of normal blood circulation in the cavernous bodies of the penis, erection efforts. Drugs are completely safe for the reproductive system of men, and their action is manifested only with sexual arousal.
Medicines used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction are divided into the following types:
1. Bioactive supplements for food – harmless, but ineffective.
2. The group of PDE5 inhibitors: Sildenafil tablets (Viagra) for restoring erection, Vardenafil (Levitra), promoting erection stimulation, and Tadalafil (Cialis), treating erectile dysfunction. These drugs have similar functions, but are prescribed for each case individually.
3. Special vitamins that stimulate erection.
4. Means of traditional medicine that increase potency.
What is the difference between erectile dysfunction and what happens when you mix alcohol and filitra 20 impotence?
Any sexual failure men call impotence, but this is wrong. After all, impotence is when a man is not able to have sex at all, and only a few are sick. While erectile dysfunction, in which an erection is periodically or accidentally disturbed, occurs more often in men, it is even one of the most common sexual disorders in men. Bad habits and diseases such as eating, smoking, as well as diabetes, hypertension, stress, etc., contribute to its appearance.
Some tips on how to treat erectile dysfunction:
1. Proper and regular nutrition, exercise, monitoring the state of their health.
2. Refusal from the use of narcotic drugs. Do not smoke or take alcohol, or do it in small quantities.
3. Regular sex.
4. Take drugs that enhance an erection only by reading the instructions, or by consulting a doctor.
5. If you are injured in the groin or pelvic area – immediately tell your doctor.
You also need to eat products that enhance erections. For example: jelly, meat, fish, poultry, vegetable soups, baked potatoes, wheat bread, greens, legumes, nuts, cabbage, carrots, pumpkin, dates, liver, oysters, bananas, chocolate, caviar. Increase the potency and vitamins A, D, E, K.